Saturday 12 April 2014

Blueberry Scone vs Blueberry Muffin




VS






Firstly, Welcome to oh so heavenly! A new blog set up by a major Yankee Candle fan, discussing and reviewing many different candle companies and also keeping on top of the latest fragrance releases!

Ok, so today I am reviewing these 2 GORGEOUS fragrances, Blueberry Scone (Yankee Candle) and Blueberry Muffin (Village Candle). A lot of Yankee Candle fans will say... "How can you even compare Yankee Candle to Village Candle" and "Look at the difference in the quality of appearance" and the list goes on, however, I choose my candles mainly for the throw in the fragrance and not always the appearance and reputation of the brand. Even though the appearance of Village Candles could do with a bit of improvement!

Blueberry Scone - Yankee Candle (Left)

Appearance: I can never fault the appearance of Yankee Candles especially with this mouthwatering picture of a beautiful blueberry scone, cream and fresh blueberries!
Throw (Fragrance): The fragrance its self is very strong and has a lovely burn (with illumalid) however I don't find a huge difference between blueberry scone and blueberry. I would prefer more of a contrast.

Blueberry Muffin - Village Candle (Right)

Appearance: Village Candles new décor range has a lovely attractive picture and uniqueness on the front however these premium range jars could really do with a graphics update, I'm sure you will agree with me on that one!
Throw (Fragrance): This fragrance is absolutely gorgeous and is one of my favourite candle scents EVER! Equal scent of blueberry to the mouth watering smell of a freshly baked muffin.


Both candles above have pro's and con's but overall the winner for me would be Blueberry Muffin by Village Candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment