Saturday 12 April 2014

Yankee Candle US vs UK (Quarter Two) Part 1...

          VS          


All the hardcore Yankee fans like myself will know that the american side of the company get much better scents, 
deals and variety, However this quarter the UK have released some truly great scents the Americans will be jealous 
of! (That's a first)
The All New Fruit-a-licious!
Sweet Apple, Orange Splash & Black Plum Blossom along with 2 Limited Editions, Margarita Time & Citrus Tango, which the us have released (surprise, surprise)

Fruitalicious

Sweet Apple
The sugary sweet crispness of a perfectly ripe apple fresh from the orchard.
Review: I really enjoy this fragrance as I am a great lover of Macintosh and Granny Smith Yankees. However I feel as this has quite a few similarities to a seasonal favourite sugared apple, I sometimes expect this and don't see enough differences for it to be called another fragrance name, although saying that I really adore the crisp apple notes. Throw Level 2.

Orange Splash
Like a burst of golden sunshine the bright, sparkling aroma of juicy, just picked oranges.
Review: I have been waiting a long time for Yankee to bring a great orange fragrance to the UK and I can positively say this is better than I expected, it's absolutely mouth watering! The citrus notes in this fragrance really make this the perfect summer fragrance whilst sipping on a iced beverage! (Iced Latte in my case). Throw Level 3.

Black Plum Blossom
The deliciously enticing nectar of beautiful black plum blossoms with hints of white musk and vanilla.
Review: Last but most definitely not least, Black Plum Blossom. This has to be my favourite out of these 3 fragrances, I always have adored musk notes in almost any fragrance and this perfectly compliments the plum and vanilla in this all round fantastic fragrance! Throw Level 3.

Throw Levels, 1 being not very good, 2 moderate throw enough to fill a small to 
medium sized room, 3 very strong throw can fill a small home.

I hope you have enjoyed part 1 of US vs UK, tomorrow I shall be reviewing the US Q2Releases!

SubCat_2EAS14_730x247_NEWSummer_SummerFragrances

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! A lot of Americans wish we could have the UK fragrances, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unknown ey!
      You wouldn't if you actually knew what is available! SOLD OUT, RETIRED, ON HOLD lol!

      Delete